- We conduct a free consultation to educate you on the fundamentals of credit, and provie general information on key terms to help you navigate through your report
- We provide Credit Analysis where you will be provided with action items such as obtaining positive credit, creating a budget plan, and handling derogatory items (via settlement or challenge) for you to help along with the repair process.
- We use consumer laws that are to protect you and ensure your credit reports are being accurately reported to creditors. We attempt to remove all errors, misrepresentations, outdated or unverified negative items on our clients’ credit reports
- We Follow Up periodically to gauge the receipt of any correspondences received by collection agencies and creditors.
- You can track the progress of your report using your personalized secure web account.
- We guide to our partners that will be sure to guide you along the process to achieving your loan approval.
- We offer credit monitoring services that are there to ensure no other negative items appears on your file during the approval process..
All of our Consultants are Board Certified Credit Consultants!
The prices below exclude an initial fee of $149.95 for a full Credit Analysis where our consultants will create a plan of action for each negative item before signing up for the service. You will be able to take the plan and use it to work on your own credit if you choose, or have another credit professional work on it from there.
Clients will also be guided through the process of pulling their credit report by your assigned credit consultant within the first week of signing up. It is recommended that clients keep an active subscription to credit monitoring services throughout the duration of the credit program (Fees range from $20-$30 per month).
Added Flexibility of Services
We offer clients the option to choose how they want to pay for their repair services. They can select a flat monthly fee for services or a pay-per- delete option. Recommendations will be provided from our consultant after the analysis is conducted. see below for pricing
Services are provided on a month-to-month basis and clients may cancel their service at any time at least (10) days in advance of any upcoming recurring payment. When cancelled according to these terms, the upcoming recurring payment will constitute the final payment due for services rendered. All services are billed in arrears.
- Revolving Credit
- Installment Credit
- Credit Limit Verification
- Credit Repair
- Credit Monitor
- Credit Building
- Error Removals
- Late Payments
- Charge Offs
- Payment Reminders
- Utilization Ratio
- Credit Limit Verification
- Auto Bill Pay Setup Assistance
- Quarterly Credit Report Reviews