- We conduct a free consultation to educate you on the fundamentals of credit, and provie general information on key terms to help you navigate through your report
- We provide Credit Analysis where you will be provided with action items such as obtaining positive credit, creating a budget plan, and handling derogatory items (via settlement or challenge) for you to help along with the repair process.
- We use consumer laws that are to protect you and ensure your credit reports are being accurately reported to creditors. We attempt to remove all errors, misrepresentations, outdated or unverified negative items on our clients’ credit reports
- We Follow Up periodically to gauge the receipt of any correspondences received by collection agencies and creditors.
- You can track the progress of your report using your personalized secure web account.
- We guide to our partners that will be sure to guide you along the process to achieving your loan approval.
- We offer credit monitoring services that are there to ensure no other negative items appears on your file during the approval process..
All of our Consultants are Board Certified Credit Consultants!
The prices below exclude an initial fee of $178.00 enrollment fee for a full Credit Analysis where our consultants will create a plan of action for each negative item before signing up for the service. You will be able to take the plan and use it to work on your own credit if you choose, or have another credit professional work on it from there.
Clients will also be guided through the process of pulling their credit report by your assigned credit consultant within the first week of signing up. It is recommended that clients keep an active subscription to credit monitoring services throughout the duration of the credit program (Fees range from $20-$30 per month).
Pay After Results
We use the Pay Per Delete method when charging clients for the results they have received. If we are unsuccessful in removing items from their report, there is no fee assessed. Clients don't have to worry about incurring monthly charges with no results being achieved. See below for pricing. Prices are for each credit bureau in which the negative item was removed . For example, 1 Collection Removed * 3 Credit Bureaus = $150.00
Services are provided on a month-to-month basis and clients may cancel their service at any time at least (10) days in advance of any upcoming recurring payment. When cancelled according to these terms, the upcoming recurring payment will constitute the final payment due for services rendered. All services are billed in arrears.