Xander Financial has partnered with Big Think Capital to provide business borrowers with a straightforward. Introduction and transparent funding platform, providing informational resources to ensure that borrowers fully understand their options, and to dealing with borrowers and referrers with the highest standards of business ethics.
Whether you or your client need capital for expansion, production, day-to-day operations or even debt restructuring, we can help.
Big Think Capital is a financial services marketplace specializing in helping businesses find the capital they need with the best possible terms. From education to application, Big Think will guide you through the financing process to ensure that you get the funding you need as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Line of Credit
Merchant Cash Advance
Business Line of Credit
A flexible credit line, usually with a bank or other financial institution, which can be used for any purpose up to the maximum loan balance. Not to be confused with business credit cards, business lines of credit often have lower interest rates, fewer fees, and more flexible payment options.
• Cover business expenses while awaiting payment for products or services rendered
• Purchase of inventory prior to an anticipated busy season
•Quick cash for emergencies in any business
A loan or lease specifically for the purchase of business equipment, where the equipment itself acts as collateral for the loan. Car loans and leases are a form of Equipment Financing.
• Machinery and vehicles for a farming operation
• Milling machinery for manufacturing
• Heavy equipment for a construction company
Fill out the Form to Receive a Free and Confidential Initial Consultation.
Short term financing is an essential option for small businesses. Buying inventory, covering working capital expenses while awaiting payment of invoices, and expanding operations are just some of the uses small businesses have for short term loans.
• Covering small business costs while awaiting payment of accounts receivable
• A Christmas oriented business buying stock in advance of the holidays, with the loan to be paid off after the Christmas season
• Purchase of equipment that will pay for itself in less than two years
A loan against (Asset Based Loan) or purchase of (Invoice Factoring) accounts receivables. Invoice financing allows you to access quick cash against current unpaid invoices.
• Immediate capital for purchase of new equipment to meet expansion demands
• Taking advantage of the opportunity to purchase inventory at a temporary discount
• Paying current bills while awaiting payment from your customers
Merchant Cash Advance
Technically not a loan, but an advance on future credit or debit card sales. The lender often forms a partnership with credit card companies and collects a percentage of each sale. Payments are a percentage of each sale so repayment is not a burden when business is slow.
• Purchase of stock for a retail operation
• Quick expansion of capital
• Taking advantage of the opportunity to purchase inventory at a temporary discount.
A collection of long term, low interest loans for the purchase of fixed assets such as real estate, equipment or machinery, expansion capital, funding the purchase of another business, disaster recovery or even, in some cases, refinancing other debts. SBA Loans are partially guaranteed by the government and therefore more attractive to lenders.
• Kitchen equipment for a restaurant
• Computers and printers for an office building
• Building a new office space for an expanding company